Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long time ago,

Go down

A long time ago, Empty A long time ago,

Post by Zerieth Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 am

Greetings potential Rper, I am Zerieth the owner of Star Warps Knight's. This RPG is set in a alternate universe to the cannon Star Wars story line. That means no Luke, no Han, no Yoda, and no Palpatine. What does this mean you ask? It means you can write your OWN story line for the rpg. Because of the vastness of the star wars universe we have kept the planets, cities, and the Republic government although we have different names for the politicians. You can visit Mos Eisley on Tatooine, or Coruscant, or even Hoth. All of the notable places in the star wars universe still exist, and I mean ALL of them. Now that I have introduced you to the concept of an alternate reality, allow me to introduce you to our story.

Some ambiance.

Star Wars
Season 1
The Emergence of the Sith

It is a time of peace in the republic. Under the watchful eye of the Jedi Order the citizenry of the Galactic Republic have known peace for generations. However, Danger looms around the corner as a strange set of occurrences have started up on the Outer-rim in which trade vessels passing the planet Korriban, home world of the old Sith Order, have disappeared without a trace.

Smelling danger, Supreme Chancellor Ulita of the planet Ryloth has asked the Jedi Order to dispatch a team of Jedi Knights to planet Korriban in hopes of discovering the reason behind the disappearances. The Grand Master of the Jedi order, Master Xu has agreed to send a team of his best knights to the system immediately.

Meanwhile, on Tatooine, the leaders of several trade guilds have met to discuss the situation, and have begun talks of sending their own warriors to investigate the planet in hopes of discovering the were-abouts of their lost ships.

Zerieth
Admin

https://starwarsknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum